Monday, February 9, 2009

Internet Outage

So without the internet, I've been thinking alot lately, About life in general. About Love, how much i can take for granted, how much i need to simplify, I htink I'm already wonderful with money and i have no debt, at 26, Thats a good feat, I believe.

I just recently read that bijou philips and danny masterson, believe in scientology. To know its the study of knowledge. It makes me think. I've always knocked it, but i wonder ... really what exactly it is, and what it means to everyone that follows it. Buddhism is something that Chris and I both recently have been entranced in. We always laughed when people assumed we were buddhist. I think because of the whole hippy/buddha idea. But the more you realize how superficial Life and Society is, it just makes more sense, to not WANT anything, to not NEED anything that you don't already have in life. Love, The feeling of knowing that what your doing right now, is what you want to be doing forever. It has nothign to do with what you own, nothing to do with what you are trying to save up for.

The other day I couldn't stop smiling, I was so happy, about nothing. About where we live, about what we've seen. I feel so energized by life lately, its hardly believeable.

I've been watching a lot of my favorite movies lately, and I know why they are favorites. I can watch them over and over and over, and i never bored. EVER.

My music taste has differed i think, since i was younger. I listen to everything. I believe good songwriting/ good lyrics, they can't be limited to a genre. If I hear words that are just... heartbreaking or just beautiful, I like it, it doesn't matter where they are from, who's label they're on, if they are on a label even. The internet gives you this option to experience EVERYTHING. So being that i don't have the internet right now, you can imagine my days when i can't go anywhere because i have to go work soon. So here i sit, reading, happy but not happy that i don't have the internet to turn to.







No comments: