Friday, February 6, 2009

Rob Pattinson - Found Last night.


"""SPOTTED!!!

Robert Pattinson being mobbed by a gaggle of girls in a London Pub last night.

I have no pictures to confirm this yet, but my friend studying abroad in London met him at a pub last night.

This is OFFICIAL news that he is NOT in Vancouver just yet.

I will bring you all updates confirming the name of the club and possible photos as I get them.

5:55 PM UPDATE:

My friend just gave me info on where he was at last night. Here is what she said:

"He was at Notting Hill Arts Club, in west London. The least glamorous place in town. It's basically a basement where you get your grind on to old punk and rock jams. He was being mobbed! And his friend was sooo bored."

So there you have it people! If you live in London.... go find him!! :-)

6:13 PM UPDATE!!! HERE IS THE PICTURE OF ROB FROM LAST NIGHT... Its not a very good one... but its exciting news that we are the first to be reporting this!!!"""""

This taken from my dear friend over at www.twifans.com
Little_Nudger


Twifans is the most up to date Resource online now! GO THERE NOW!!!!!


But anyhow, wonderful to see Rob again! We've missed you!


No comments: